Saturday, March 25, 2006

I was just checking my hotmail (I check it once every few weeks? Lol okay every fortnight maybe) deleting those rubbish forwarded mails you guys send me =x

STOP IT, LEH! I can't stand it one, LEH.
Yah. F hank you.

I found certain interesting mail in my hotmail inbox so even though yumin is feeling very very very tired &she ought to get some shut-eye she is gonna blog about certain stuff.

First up!
OUR LOVELY SLIDE on graduation day. It was impressively done by JORDUS LIM BING JIE (: &I see quite a lot of my picture in there. Lol i remember he skipped school to do that right? No i mean, use that as an excuse to skip school. Heh.


Here it is! For dunearnites who've seen it on the screen during graduation day for 2seconds or so here's your chance to really really really really check it out. It's fabulous, LAHH e3 just kickass dont we :)
Click to view the contents. Read the words!
Btw, shankar = vijay la. Lol

ehhhh i think you cant really see it THAT clearly but.. Yah.

-
I saw this mail from Mrs ho.

Hi Yumin
Looks good! Well done! Look forward to seeing the banner up when I go back to school next week.
One thing tho, from the picture, the bowling ball looks kind of small.
Mrs Ho


In response to mine :

Mrs ho,

Sorry the banner cost so much. You'll be happy at the result though!
I think it look very nice and would definitely stand out among the many
other banners!
Attached is a picture i took of the finished product. The words is in
darkred, but it looks bright cus of the flash. Alvin and me should be able
to get it up by Thursday.
My sister helped me with it too! So she gets some credit, just kidding.

Anyway hope you like the banner.

(:(:
Yumin

(How responsible was i, then.)




Well we spent a bomb on it didn't we alvin. AND THEN IT GOT RUINED BY SOME PUNY ASS! OH GOSH i still remember how mad i was. They totally humiliated dunearn bowling la. *Fumes at the thought of it*

-
I found this too.

Initially i thought it was some kinda spam HAHAHA cos it sounded so like one 'ANYTIME ANYWHERE TRY IT!' (: (:
*Sigh* the kinda friends i haveeee (not had) :D

Don't worry if you don't understand it. I don't mean it for you to, actually. Bleagh lol.

-
I need sleep. So.. toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home